Friday, July 17, 2009
Storie number one Nate and Katie
He sat there, we were watching the movie, and he took my hand and held it. It was nice, holding hands watching a movie. Minutes went threw and he whispered in my ear, “Katie, can I kiss your neck”? I looked at him, I’m not going to act prude and just say no, see, that’s the thing I don’t like about Nathan, my boyfriend. He asks me things, it’s nice, but I wish he’d just do it. “Sure” I said. He took his hand and moved my hair behind my ears and started to rub my neck. He took his lips and started to suck on my neck slowly. I could feel his tongue touching my neck. It tickled, and it was turning me on. I giggled and he asked, “Is this okay with you?” I looked at him, he was so cute, his long shaggy brown hair and his white smile, how could I say no? Not to mention, it felt good. “It’s fine babe,” I said with a smile. He started to rub my neck and sucking it again. Tonight’s date, at my house alone, I was wearing a white mini skirt with holes threw it, and a low cut tank. He was wearing his white polo and holy jeans with his black tee under his polo. He did look pretty cute tonight. I put my hand onto his thy watching the movie, and rubbed from left, to the right. Started soft, and then getting faster and harder. I could feel his dick threw his pants getting harder. He stopped sucking my neck and looked at me. “Is everything okay babe”? I asked him. “Yes. But. You should stop that.” He told me, I couldn't’t think of why, but of course then I thought, he couldn't’t take it. “No, it’s fine” I said. He promised he would’t try to put the “moves” on me, but I was thinking tonight, I’m ready. He put his hand onto my thigh as well. I sat there with my head on his shoulder rubbing his thy moving up and up, then finally reached the top of his pants to his zipper of his pants. I took my hand and was teasing his dick with my hand that was on the outside of his jeans. Meanwhile, he was rubbing my leg with his thumb but I took his hand and moved it so that his hand was under my skirt. He could feel my lacy underwear. He started to rub the edges of my panties line with his thumb. I couldn't’t take it, by this time I was getting horny. I took my hand and slid it down his pants on top of his boxers. “What are you doing”? He asked. “You don’t mind. Do you?” I asked, biting my lip. “No." Not at all!” He said surprised. I was rubbing and feeling my way around his hard dick on top of his boxers. He slowly and lightly took of my lacy underwear. Now, nothing was under my skirt. He was feeling the side of my vagina, teasing it. I couldn't’t take it anymore! I wanted more! I sat up and looked at him, taking my hand out of his pants. “Shit something wrong?! I’m sorry!” He said scared. “No! Nothing just. I don't know.” I said, I took my knees and set them on each side of Nathan. “I guess. I don’t know, I feel like being naughty tonight..?”I unbuttoned the buttons on Nathan’s shirt and rubbed his chest. I could feel my vagina rubbing against his jeans and I could feel his hard dick get harder.I started to suck on his neck like he did to mine, but using my other hand to rub over his body. He started to breathe harder and harder. I liked the fact I was turning him on. “You like that baby”? I asked him. He looked at me with a smile, “Yes”. He took his two hands and started rubbing his hands onto my thighs as we kissed. I kept biting his lip. I took my hands and rubbed all over his head. Then he stopped and looked at my breast. “Can I. You know. Uh”. He asked me.“Baby I am yours, aren’t I”? I told him. He slid my bra and tank straps down and rubbed my arms, and then they were there, my breast, sitting in front of him. He looked amazed, hah, it was kind of cute. He started to tease them. He licked my neck slowly and started to suck on it like before but this time, he started to move down. He took his lips and started to suck on my hard nipples. He took the tip of his tongue and twirled it around. It felt so good, I couldn’t take it. I started to breathe harder. I started to move my hips in a humping motion. It felt good to feel his hard dick on my pussy under his jeans. “Nathan, come here”, I took his hand and took him up the stairs to my room. He sat down onto my bed, “so. What now?” he asked, thinking it was done. I locked the door behind me, with my shirt still half way down. “Well. You tell me.” I said with a smirk on my face, closing and locking the door behind me. “Baby, come over here”. I walked over to the bed and sit by him putting my hand on his thy. All he could do was stare at my boobs. I slid the rest of my shirt down off of my body. I stood up in front of him and slowly slid down my skirt. His breathing got harder and harder. I looked at him; I could tell his boner was getting much harder. I walked over to the bed, but before I could sit down, he started to take his shirt off, both. Now all I could see was his 6 pack. I was completely naked, standing there, with his shirt off. I pushed him so that his back was to the wall of the bed. My breast was in his face. Then I layed next to him. “Come here baby, please me”, with my legs wide open, and my lying on the bed. He looked at me; I knew he didn’t know what to do next. He straddled me with his legs, and then he started teasing my breast with his hands rubbing them both. He started to rub them in a circular motion. He moved his mouth down and started to suck on them. He took the tip of his tongue and started to lick all around my hard nipple. Then he was finished. He moved down and started kissing downwards. He seemed like he was taking forever to get there, suck my suck, leaving hickie marks on the way down, feeling his tongue all over my body, it felt good, but I wanted more! I pushed his head down, he laughed a little. He started to move my vagina in a circular motion; I could feel him hitting my clit. He slid one finger in my hole. God! Did it feel good! He did it slowly, but then he added another. Two now, he pushed them in softly and out slowly. But then he got more aggressive. He pushed in hard, so hard, and fast, that I could feel him hitting the back of my vagina. Then, he’d take his fingers out slow and lightly. He did it for awhile. Every time he hit the back, it hurt, but it hurt so good. I wanted more. I moaned a lot. “Nathan, uh”, I’d say. I looked up at him. He looked so happy. I took his head and pressed it down into my vagina. He laughed again, but it turned him on, knowing I wanted more. He took his tongue and licked the outside of my vagina. The very tip of it would just miss the inside of it. While doing this, he rubbed my legs, right before hitting my vagina.I was so horny. I couldn’t stand it anymore. “God Nathan! Please, just lick me baby”.He stuck his tongue and flicked it inside of me, which first lick felt so good. He moved it around all over my pussy then stuck it into the hole. Then he looked at me; “My turn baby”. I sat up, sad that my time was over. He layed down smiling at me. I took his jeans, straddling him, and slid them off while rubbing my hands down his legs. Then next were his boxers. He moaned a little.“Mmmm Katie, you turn my on by undressing me!” He told me.” Oh shut up baby, and watch how a pro does it”. I told him. I climbed up his body and sat on him right beside his dick, still straddling him. I took my hands and rubbed down his stomach and slowly to his balls.“You like that Natey?” I told him in a naughty voice. He shook his head yes at me. I started to rub and tease his balls with my hands. All he could do was look at my breasts. I started to rub hiss dick. Then rub the tip with my finger. I took my hand and wrapped it around his dick and move up and down holding tight while doing it. I started to get faster, then slower, then faster, then slower. The other hand I used to rub his thigh. He sat up & I stopped for a minute.“What’s wrong..?” I asked. “No no! Don’t stop, I just want to kiss you, keep going”. He told me.I started to make out with him intensely while still rubbing his cock and jacking him off. He would every once and awhile open his mouth more to moan, then start to kiss me again.I pulled away from him and stopped rubbing hiss dick. “Move up to the bottom of the bed” I told him.” Why?” He asked. “Don’t ask questions Nathan, you’ll see”. He did as I told him and moved up. I got on the floor and onto my knees at the edge of the bed so that his dick was in my face. I took my tongue and started to lick the tip, while using my two hands to play with his balls. I licked all around his dick then opened my mouth wide. I stuck his dick into my mouth. I moved my head back and forth sucking it. I tightening my lips and sucked hard. He started to moan a lot and breathe hard. “Baby, Katie, Harder baby, Harder!” He told me. I felt his hand on the back of my head; he was pushing my head back and forth. By this time I knew he was really turned on. I was deep throating it. I gagged at first, but then I was used to it. Then. I pulled away. I couldn’t take it! I wanted him all! I pushed him down onto the bed, and then jumped on him, “Put it in me baby, please”. I told him. He started to rub them in a circular motion. He moved his mouth down and started to suck on them. He took the tip of his tongue and started to lick all around my hard nipple. Then he was finished. He moved down and started kissing downwards.He seemed like he was taking forever to get there, suck my suck, leaving hickie marks on the way down, feeling his tongue all over my body, it felt good, but I wanted more! I pushed his head down, he laughed a little. He started to move my vagina in a circular motion; I could feel him hitting my clit. He slid one finger in my hole. God! Did it feel good! He did it slowly, but then he added another. Two now, he pushed them in softly and out slowly. But then he got more aggressive. He pushed in hard, so hard, and fast, that I could feel him hitting the back of my vagina. Then, he’d take his fingers out slow and lightly. He did it for awhile. Every time he hit the back, it hurt, but it hurt so good. I wanted more. I moaned a lot. “Nathan, uh”, I’d say. I looked up at him. He looked so happy. I took his head and pressed it down into my vagina. He laughed again, but it turned him on, knowing I wanted more. He took his tongue and licked the outside of my vagina. The very tip of it would just miss the inside of it. While doing this, he rubbed my legs, right before hitting my vagina. I was so horny. I couldn’t stand it anymore.“God Nathan! Please, just lick me baby”. He stuck his tongue and flicked it inside of me, which first lick felt so good. He moved it around all over my pussy then stuck it into the hole. Then he looked at me; “My turn baby”. He layed down on the bed. I started to play with his cock in my hands, it was as hard as it could get. I started giving him another hand job. Hearing his hard moans and breaths turned me on. Layed next to him, stopping the hand job. “Baby, put it in me, now”, I told him. He laughed again, with his cute white smile. He straddled me again like he was before. He took my thighs, rubbing them, and opened them, I could feel the muscles pulling in my legs, but I did not care, it felt good. He took his cock and put it inside of me. He started with teasing my pussy by rubbing the head of his cock all around it, not yet inside. I was getting frustrated; I wanted him in me now! He glided his dick inside of me, finally. He started with rubbing it all around my insides, like he did before with his fingers. Then it was time, he finally started. He put his cock in my vagina. Started gentle and slowly. Then he got rough. He started to push harder and got less gentle. I could feel him hitting the back, it felt so well. “Baby, it feels so good! I’m guessing you’ve never had sex before. Have you”? He told me. What do I say? I mean, I haven’t, but would he care? “Well.... Not exactly. But I mean, I’ve always wanted to”! I told him. “I’m glad you never did. You’re tight. It feels so good on my cock”. We both were breathing harder and harder. I could feel the room getting hotter. All the energy and lust in the room made everything so sexy felt something inside of me pop, it must have been my cheery.I started to bleed, but I didn’t care, and obviously he didn’t, it seemed to turn him on. He started to push harder and start to hump me even more. He moved his head down to my neck as he was humping me, He started to bite it, then lick all around to my ear. “Mmmm baby, you turn me on so much right now”. He said. He started to rub my nipples, teasing them. He pulled his dick out of me. I was sad, and tired. He looked at me, “want to keep going?” He said, with this cute grin on his face. How am I supposed to say no?! “Mmm, do I ever”. I told him. “Okay, but this time, it’s your turn. Get on top and start riding me”. We switched sides and I sat on top of him. I wanted him so much right now, seeing his full naked body was turning me on. I sat onto his dick and started to hump him. I could feel his cock hitting the back of me. I moaned a little, and started to breathe harder. “Ohh! Ohh! Nate, this feels so good”. I moaned. “Don’t call me Nate baby, Call me Daddy”. He said. I could tell he wanted to do something kinky. “Uhh, Ohhh, Daddy, More, more!” I screamed/moaned. We started to get harder. I had my two hands on each side of him. Left on the left, and right on the right. Gripping the bed sheets with my hands, it felt amazing! My mom always told me to use a condom, but Nathan wasn’t, feeling the skin in my vagina was heaven to me. My eyes were closed, gripping the bed with my hands and moaning, I couldn’t believe I was finally doing it. I started to hump him more intensely, harder, harder, HARDER I went. Then he yelled something, “Katie, Baby, I’m about to explode! Do it at the same time as me, Okay? Just tell me when you’re ready. That okay with you”? He asked me. “Ohhh Daddy, It’s fine with me,” I said biting my lip, winking. “I’m about to cum. Are you ready”? “Ready baby, go!” He said. We released our juices into each other. I felt them explode into one another. The mix inside of me was amazing! My whole body started to tingle, I layed down on top of his chest, both sweaty. “Baby, I have to go. Come over to my place tomorrow, my parents are going to my Uncle’s place. I have to babysit, but I’ll tell my sister to go to her friend’s”. He told me, I didn’t want him to leave! I was just having fun, but he had to.Mom & Dad were coming home soon anyways. It’s okay though, I knew tomorrow would be better anyway. We put our clothes on, and made my bed, leaving no evidence. Then I walked him to the door, holding hands. Before we opened the door, I looked him in the eyes, I could see them smiling, then he kissed me, but it wasn’t a normal kiss; it was a romantic one, one of those slow ones. I could feel him move his hands up my waste and into my shirt. Why did he have to leave!? I bit his lip and pulled it out. “Tomorrow baby,” I said, “Oh! I mean, Daddy”. I winked and he grabbed my butt goodbye, I giggled and shut the door. Tomorrow would be great. I woke up the next morning, feeling a little sore from the night before with Nate. I ran over to my cell to see if he had called yet. No missed calls. I couldn’t stand it, I wanted him still. I called him. It rang a couple times, and then he answered; “Hello?” He said. “Hey Daddy”, I said naughty, “Want to have some fun”? “Hah, yeah. Hold on,” He put the phone down & I heard him yell, “Mom! Dad!? You Guys home?” I could hear no answer in the back. He picked the phone back up, “K they’re gone, and I think Stacey, his little sister, is gone already. Want to come over?” He told me. “So soon? Ha-ha, of course, let me tell my parents, then Ill is over”. I hung up and ran down stairs to the kitchen table where my mom was. “Hey mom, I’m going to Nate’s to help him babysit, that okay”? “Yeah sweetie, that’s fine. Just be home right when his parents get home, I want to spend time with you tonight. You haven’t been home too much.” “Yeah sure, fine whatever”. I told her. I ran upstairs and got my duffle back and threw stuff in it. I got a lacey, red, thong that on the front, it was so lacey, you could see threw it; Then I got my Booty shorts, the jean ones with holes threw them; Along with that, I got my Red bra with the bow in the middle, Then my white, see threw, belly shirt that was a tank. I got ready really quick, and threw on some sweats and a hoodie, and left. I ran out the door, hoping my mom wouldn’t notice. My dad was in the drive way, “what’s in the bag Katie?” “Oh, you know, movies and stuff, I’m going to Nate's for awhile”.“Kay, be careful, love you”, typical dad stuff. I got into my car and drove off. When I turned the corner, I parked on the curb. I changed into my “bag clothes” and then threw my bag in the back. I finally reached Nate’s. I got out of the car, and checked me hair in the mirror on the side, I pulled my G String of my thong up above my hips and pulled my bra out a little. I was ready for him just to attack me. I walked up to the door, and rang the door bell. He answered and he looked at me, He opened the door and grinned. “Hey Baby, come on in”. He said, I looked at him with a smile, “sure” :) I walked in, and he closed the door behind me and locked it. He took my arms, above my elbows, and pinned me against the door, He started to make out with my intensely, he took his fingers and ran it threw my hair, and rubbing behind my ears. My body started to tingle. I loved it. I used my hands to rub his thighs. “Upstairs Nathan, please”. I said, begging him. He took my hand and we ran upstairs. He took me to his room. I couldn’t wait, I was so excited, I started to get hot and got goose bumps all up my body. He slammed the door shut and locked it. Before he could turn around, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back and threw him onto the bed. “You ready to play Daddy”? I asked him, naughty. “More than ever baby!” He said, excited. “Let’s play a little game? Eh? ;)” I said. “Uh-huh, and what’s that?” “You tell me something you want to do to me, and I’ll slowly take an item of clothing off if I like it”. “So. Do I get to do it?” He asked, with hope in his voice. “Well, duh! Of course, but only if I say. Don’t worry. I’ll remember”. I told him, winking at him, biting my lip, “Now, start.” He looked confused; not sure what to say. But then he said something. ” What about. Uh. “He was stuttering.” Just pretend you and I. naked on the bed, no one home. We’re on the beach, both hot, horny as fuck. That helps”? He grinned. “I lay you down onto the bed, and get the handcuffs, straddling you while putting each hand onto the bed post.” He sounded unsure. “Mmmm”, I took the strap of my tank down. “One strap down.-”. “Alright. Uh, Next. I take your nipples and flick them with my index finger, teasing them. I twist the tip around and start to rub them in a circular motion.”I could feel my body getting excited; I almost couldn’t stand standing up there, in front of his bed, just staring at him. “Mhm?” I said, pulling my next strap down. He started to breathe faster. “And uh. Then. I take my lips, and slowly rub your tips of your nipples with my soft lips, hardly though, but yet gentle, then you feel my tongue, it’s licking the tip, tickling you.” He was starting to get into it; I was starting to get excited. I took my shirt off; there was my red bra, with the bow in the middle. His eyes widened, I could tell he couldn’t wait. “Keep going.” I said. He looked, “Well Nathan? Tell me silly”. “Uh - uh, yeah hah, sorry. Uh, then I’d get oil, and slowly rub it all over your body, you let out a small moan, breathing harder than before” He said “Mmm, I like that, Oil eh? ;)” I said. I slide my shorts down, he stared, he got sweaty, and I could tell this game was making him hot, his chest was breathing in, and out, He was just wearing his gym shorts and no shirt. His Adam’s apple moved up and down, meaning he was swallowing hard. “What do you say-” I walked over to him, sliding down my panties, “we forget this game, and just have fun?” I said, winking. “I thought you’d never ask!” He said. I quickly ripped off my bra, and ran over close to him and ripped off his silky gym shorts, both completely naked, I pushed him hard down onto the bed, “Daddy, I’ve been very naughty, come play with me”. He started at me, crawling up his body, “I taste good, want to lick?” I asked him, I straddled him, pussy right above his face. “Mmm baby, let me test you out”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment